With the introduction of Gen10, HPE is the first vendor to put silicon-based security into its industry-standard servers. This addresses firmware attacks, which are one of the biggest threats facing organisations today.
Aside from delivering the world’s most secure industry-standard servers, HPE has also included enhancements to its software-defined infrastructure and flexible payment models. Powered by HPE ProLiant Gen10, this new generation of capabilities is designed to help your customers accelerate business insights across a hybrid world of traditional IT, public and private cloud. With HPE’s pay-as-you-go options, customers can scale up or down based on their business’ needs, only paying for what they actually use.
What should I be selling to which customers and when?
When it comes down to the actual conversations you’ll be having with your customers, how can you identify and optimise the opportunities to transition to Gen10?
The Gen10 Guidance Pack, which aims to support partners in managing the transition to Gen10 platforms, highlights the correct upgrade pathway, based on your customers’ current platform.
By building on the HPE ProLiant Gen10 Core Enterprise Portfolio, you can help your customers address today’s most challenging IT issues.
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10: Deploy for diverse workloads in space-constrained environments
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10: The industry-leading server for multi-workload compute
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10: High-performance, scale-up server for business-critical applications
- HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10: Server blade suited to a wide range of configuration and deployment options
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10: Deploy as the most economic choice for general purpose compute
- HPE Synergy 660 Gen10: General purpose computing, with double the I/O and memory for larger scale applications
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10: SMB solution, ideally suited to small and home office environments
Log in to the HPE Partner Portal to download the full Gen10 Guidance Pack
You can further optimise the value of your customer’s investment in Gen10 by upselling and attaching the following solutions:
- Use Gen10 as an opportunity to talk to your customers about upgrading their 1Gb ethernet networks to 10Gb ethernet – ensuring they can take full advantage of new performance features
- Maximise Gen10 performance by attaching HPE server options, such as additional memory, storage and power supplies, to enhance security, reliability and efficiencies across different workloads
- Enhance Gen10 server performance and reliability with the latest HPE storage solutions
- Accelerate and simplify server refresh programmes and digital transformation initiatives with innovative HPE Pointnext Services
- Work with HPE Financial Services to make it affordable and straightforward for your customers to transition to the latest Gen10 technology without delay
Tech Data’s HPE team offers huge expertise around HPE solutions, and can help you ensure a smooth transition to Gen10 for your customers. Partners can also access our online toolkit, designed to help maximise your business wins and opportunities for growth.
Log in to the HPE Partner Portal to download the full Gen10 Guidance Pack, or contact your account manager for more information.
Tech Data & HPE, working together to bring you intelligent solutions.