For as long as most can remember, customers have suffered risks to business and service disruption when their storage went down; even when providers evolved their services to reduce the possibility of downtime.
With HPE Primera, customers can finally wave goodbye to storage disruptions across their infrastructure stack, to compromising between mission-critical resiliency and business agility, and to stress around application uptime and data availability.
Instead, they can say hello to the only enterprise storage array to delivery 100% availability, guaranteed.
Eliminate the unexpected
In the digital world, it’s more important than ever to have uptime for critical applications, as well as constant access to the data underpinning applications, transactions and business processes. Customers need storage that eliminates the unexpected; that replaces traditional complex infrastructure with high-end storage architecture built for 100% availability and maximized agility.
Next generation HPE Primera powers tomorrows business agenda.
Architected for high availiability, via its multi-node design, and transparent business continuity, via HPE Peer Persistence and data replication, HPE Primera goes beyond the competition. Using InfoSight powered AI and machine learning to predict and prevent disruptions across the stack, Primera provides an end-to-end app-aware approach for resiliency – providing 100% uptime, which has never before been managed by other providers.
Plus, Primera is simple to deploy and manage – with setup time just minutes, and upgrades transparent and delivered as a service.
100% availability. Guaranteed.
When taken with Proactive Care (or higher support), HPE Primera provides the HPE ‘100% Availability Guarantee’ as standard. If the customer experiences less than 100% availability as a result of a qualified outage, HPE will work with them to resolve the issue, and provide credits towards a future Primera purchase or upgrade.
To qualify customers must:
- Purchase an HPE Primera array.
- Purchase a standard HPE Proactive Care or higher support contract (minimum up-front support contract of three years. HPE Primera must be under the standard support to receive and use all HPE Primera OS updates).
- Enable HPE InfoSight and return the data to HPE.
- Apply all HPE critical and recommended patches within 10 days.
- Upgrade to HPE critical and recommended HPE Primera OS/firmware releases within 30 days.
In the event of an unplanned qualifying outage (within three years from date of purchase):
- The customer must open a support case with HPE when they experience an unplanned outage.
- If HPE determines an outage was caused by HPE Primera system, then credits will be provided towards a new HPE Primera system or upgrade. Note that the credit amount will be determined by HPE, and may be based on support contract and array configuration.
- Credit will be issued via email, which can be used within three years toward the purchase of a new HPE Primera system or upgrade.
- HPE credits can be up to 20% of the original purchase price of the system and are based on outage severity, support, and configuration. A qualifying outage can only occur during unplanned downtime.
- HPE’s 100% Availability Guarantee defines an outage as: when customers cannot access any single virtual volume (VV) or all of their data on a storage device due to failure of the storage device itself or due to wrong action of HPE authorized support services on the storage device. Downtime is measured as the time when any of the logical drives provided to the host system are not available to the host system longer than the time-out limits.
Tech Data’s HPE storage specialists are on hand to support any HPE Primera opportunity and deployment. Leverage our knowledge of HPE products and processes to streamline any project to deliver the best outcomes for you and your customer.