HPE StoreOnce provides a single, flexible deduplication architecture for data protection solutions that are defined by business requirements, rather than technology limitations. Choose from deployment on backup software, appliances, clients, backup servers, or in VMs and help customers reduce the volume of data backups by a typical 95%.
- Federated Deduplication: Single dedupe engine across the enterprise from the smallest remote site to the largest data centre. Variable block based deduplication saves disk space and cost
- Flexible: Deduplication everywhere that can be easily managed and configured
- Rapid restore: Restore even the biggest data volumes at speed to get operations back online
- High availability: Complete peace of mind for backup and restore operations
- Simple management: Control movement of deduped data from a single pane of glass
- High performance: Meet backup windows with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Integrated Data Protection for 3PAR Flash: Combine the performance of snapshots with the protection of backup for business applications
HPE StoreOnce VSA: Virtual appliance provides fast, cost-effective backup data storage for small or remote offices – cutting storage costs by up to 75%
HPE StoreOnce 3000 / 5000: Designed to solve the data protection challenges of SMB customers – reducing costs, risk and complexity, whilst protecting business-critical data and applications
HPE StoreOnce 6600: Scalable multi-node system provides high capacity and resiliency for large enterprise customers, whilst keeping risk, cost and complexity to a minimum.