HPE MSA Storage is a proven solution that’s right at the forefront of SMB storage needs. That’s why it’s been the industry's leading entry FC SAN Array for 8 years running. With over half a million units sold, affordable entry-level MSA delivers best-in-class performance, from hybrid flash for application acceleration, to intuitive setup and management.
HPE MSA is pushing the performance boundaries, speeding up applications with 1.6 TB of SSD capacity and dynamic tiering are standard.An all-inclusive software suite brings snapshots for instant recovery and set and forget management tools. HPE MSA integrates with widely used hypervisors and operating systems, supporting consolidation and reducing costs.
Designed to deliver affordable, high-performance storage for your SMB customers, and building on the success of previous generations of HPE’s industry-leading entry-level storage platform, the latest MSA solutions offer advanced features that you may not expect:
Accelerate applications in a flash:
- With real-time dynamic tiering built-in, HPE’s MSA hybrid flash arrays (2042 and 2052) are ready to accelerate applications from day one
- The new 5th generation shared-storage MSA arrays (1050 and 2050) are both flash-ready – ensuring investment protection and the flexibility to grow
- MSA 2040 entry storage supports flash media, flexible connectivity, snapshot and volume copy
- MSA 1040 entry storage with direct SAS connection, no storage network required.
Advanced data services mean no storage expertise is required:
- Easy to install, easy to use and easy to maintain
- Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes
Keep the business up and running with expanded data protection features:
- Data protection and instant recovery are made easy with virtualised snapshot technology
- Affordable disaster recovery is supported by remote replication with FC and iSCSI
Flexibility for investment protection:
- Data-in-place upgrades protect drive investments and eliminate data migrations
- Start small and scale as needed, with any combination of SSD, enterprise or midline SAS drives