Worldwide IoT spending will maintain a double-digit annual growth rate throughout the 2017-2022 forecast period and surpass the $1 trillion mark in 2022. (IDC 2019)
here’s no denying the market momentum attached to Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).HPE is helping organisations to address the opportunity behind this rapid expansion of connected devices, offering IoT solutions that can drive efficiencies, engage customers and develop new business with greater insights at the Intelligent Edge.
IoT and IIoT are already delivering key advantages:
- Gain competitive advantage by reacting faster to new insights and learning how to monetise data from connected devices
- Increase production uptime and reduce risks. IoT for industries enables users to collect and analyse data from connected assets, people and places
- Simplify insight generation with IoT solutions that connect devices across multiple protocols and standards, merge data streams, and optimise acquired data for relevancy and context
- Better protect devices and data via rigorous IoT enabled security standards, protecting data at rest and in motion
- Gain meaningful insights that in turn enable organisations to take informed steps to improve customer response, remediate issues and develop new opportunities
- Leverage IoT for digital transformation, using it to identify operational improvements, enhance workspaces and connect devices across wide areas
Tech Data’s HPE teams offer proven experience supporting IoT opportunities, connecting our channel community to the right technology, not just in HPE but right across our broad supplier ecosystem. Use our expertise to scope IoT solutions faster and more accurately, deploy seamlessly and put the right support in place to ensure the End-User gains maximum advantage from this complex investment.