With hybrid rapidly becoming the default IT approach for most organisations, HPE offers an open choice of hybrid cloud solutions enabling a seamless experience across all clouds. HPE and Tech Data hybrid cloud transformation experts can help you to deliver the right mix of hybrid cloud for any customer and deliver it as a service.
“Every business is on a cloud transformation journey, but they’re finding it more difficult than expected. And the biggest problem stems from one area – people. To be successful, you need to change from a legacy mindset to a new way of doing business. Your teams need to know how to organize, deploy, and use the cloud.”
Robert Christiansen, chief cloud strategist, HPE
HPE offers a proven hybrid track record, with top-tier cloud certifications and over a thousand cloud engagements to its credit, together HPE and Tech Data can help organisations to move to hybrid cloud quickly, with no disruptions to business.
Work with HPE and Tech Data to build hybrid cloud solutions that deliver seamless integration across all clouds, automate on-premises infrastructure and connect to public cloud. Leverage HPE solutions to gain visibility and control, and enable security and compliance while creating unprecedented operational agility.
Research by ESG assessed the level of hybrid maturity in organisations, in which organizations earning a ‘transformed’ designation reported the best results from hybrid deployment including:
- 2.3x more of their on-premises workloads on private cloud infrastructure compared with unrealized organizations
- 2.3x more likely than unrealized organizations to push code to production on a daily cadence
- 2.8x more likely than those at unrealized organizations to believe IT has a very positive impact on the company’s financial success.
HPE Solutions Simplify Hybrid Cloud
HPE offers a comprehensive portfolio of hybrid cloud solutions for building, deploying and managing hybrid environments that reduce complexity, gain cost control, improve productivity and drive agility. These include:
- HPE OneSphere - An as-a-service hybrid cloud management platform that builds clouds, deploys apps and delivers insights faster
- HPE Composable Cloud for ProLiant DL or Synergy – A composable open private cloud platform delivering hyperscaler-like speed, scale and economics
- HPE Servers for Cloud - Uniquely open-source servers supporting hybrid cloud and delivering workload flexibility
- HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack – Enabling organisations to run Azure-consistent services in the datacentre
- HPE Cloud Ready Storage - Intelligent storage built to work seamlessly across public cloud and the datacenter allowing data to move freely without constraints on location or workload
- HPE GreenLake - consumption-based IT solutions offering a pay-as-you-go financial model
- HPE Pointnext Hybrid Cloud Services – Helping organisations to develop the vision, goals and objectives of cloud strategy aligned to application and business requirements.