HPE ProLiant servers are designed to simplify Hybrid IT by providing the agility of a modern infrastructure, the security to protect digital assets and the economic control to only pay for what you need and use.
Agility: HPE ProLiant’s software-defined infrastructure delivers intelligent automation and high availability - reducing operational complexity for traditional applications, while accelerating the performance of today’s data-driven workloads.
Security: The ProLiant infrastructure has security designed in from the start, making it much easier to protect your business data.
Economic control: HPE ProLiant ensures that your investment is optimised and protected - only paying for what you use and scaling on demand.
Solutions within the HPE ProLiant portfolio include:
- HPE ProLiant ML Tower Servers: Standalone single or dual processor servers with room for expansion. Ideally suited to organisations without dedicated data centre space.
- HPE ProLiant DL Rack Servers: Designed for SMBs with dedicated data centre space, install multiple DL servers in a rack.
- HPE ProLiant MicroServers: General purpose, compact servers designed for small business and home office environments.
- HPE ProLiant EasyConnect: Cloud-managed, hybrid IT solution for an affordable monthly fee.
- HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack: A fully integrated system that delivers Azure-compatible, software-defined infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on HPE hardware.