HPE OfficeConnect Overview
Today’s small business, surviving and thriving in the digital economy, needs seamless access to applications and data. From independent café’s to small professional practices, HPE OfficeConnect is breaking down Wi-Fi barriers for customers with no IT expertise on the ground, offering business grade Wi-Fi at consumer grade simplicity.
OfficeConnect is a secure, business grade, wifi network sized for organisations with between 1 and 99 users. It can be used to quickly enable video, voice and cloud applications, simplify delivery of front and back office applications and provide high quality guest access.
Use HPE OfficeConnect for:
- The 83% of SMBs with no IT staff, who need simplicity when setting up and managing wireless
- The 43% of small businesses primarily using smartphones to run operations
- The 65% conducting back-office work (accounting, bookkeeping) via cloud based apps
- Low-density wireless environments that don’t need to scale to Aruba Instant yet.
Some OfficeConnects Networks that could transform your business today include:
> HPE OfficeConnect OC20 802.11ac Series Access Points - Offers an intuitive and cost effective wireless solution that is simple to set-up and manage without technical expertise. Easy-to-use and ideal for small businesses.
> HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series - Offers more choice and flexibility for smaller organizations that require ease of use and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), while delivering better network performance. Smart-managed, fixed configuration, with the latest energy-saving capabilities.
- HPE OfficeConnect 1820 Switch Series - Ideal for small businesses, these smart managed GbE Layer switches offer the latest energy saving capabilities with simple administration.
- HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series - well suited for small businesses looking for a low-cost, plug and play, unmanaged GbE switch.
Tech Data’s HPE networking specialists offer extensive knowledge of HPE and Aruba’s product and service portfolio, we can help you to develop new OfficeConnect opportunities and provide support at every stage in a project, from first qualification to profitable delivery.