Why HPE FlexNetwork Architecture
The rate of technology innovation has accelerated over recent years, with virtualisation, cloud, mobility and rich-media solutions driving a step change in the way that people work. Whilst delivering significant benefits, these advanced technologies have also pushed legacy networks to breaking point, with the cost and complexity of meeting changing business demands putting increasing pressures on IT teams and budgets. HP’s FlexNetwork Architecture is unique in converging datacentre, campus and branch networks, across physical and virtual worlds, and across wired and wireless platforms.
- Open and standards-based solution
- Scales from SMB to large organisations for functionality, connectivity and capacity
- Provides a consistent approach to securing all segments of the network
- Enables business agility, with simplified management and orchestration
- Delivers a consistent operating experience with single-pane-of-glass management across all modular network building blocks.
Why HPE FlexNetwork solutions from Tech Data?
Work with Tech Data to identify, optimise and deliver HPE FlexNetwork solutions for your customers – building network solutions that are open, scalable, secure, agile and consistent. Whether it’s addressing the needs of SMB organisations or large enterprises, we can help you to reach new markets and win more deals. Our HPE Networking specialists will ensure that you maximise margins by presenting clear upsell and attach opportunities and focusing on unified HPE Networking and Converged Infrastructure solutions.