Why HPE for Big Data?
From simply storing burgeoning email archives, to managing mobility or developing a full Big Data strategy, it’s never been more important for organisations of every size to manage and protect their data. HPE Big Data & Analytics technology protects data from: endpoint devices to the datacentre, on-premise, in-the-cloud and in hybrid environments. It also enables organisations to leverage their information assets, connecting and converting data to create value.
Key HPE technologies to consider in a Big Data solution:
- HPE Big Data & Analytics brings together consulting, architecture, implementation, and management services in a single solution to drive business intelligence from raw data
- HPE Vertica is a next-generation analytics platform, which enables customers to turn their Big Data into actionable insights that help deliver real business value.
- HPE Data Protector offers enterprise grade backup and recovery with extensive mission critical and virtual environment support
- Deduplicate anywhere and replicate everywhere with HPE StoreOnce
- New HP HAVEn delivers a Big Data analytics platform, enabling the creation of next-generation applications and solutions and accelerating returns from Big Data.
Why work with Tech Data for HPE Big Data & Analytics?
Use Tech Data’s extensive knowledge of HP’s full portfolio to explore in full the substantial opportunities that a Big Data solution creates, understanding the business processes involved and the fit for HP’s technology at every stage in the solution.