IT demands can be unpredictable, which is why HPE Pointnext has developed its innovative Flexible Capacity offering – delivering a public cloud experience with the benefits of on-premises IT. With this pay-as-you-go solution, customers can scale instantly to handle growth needs without the usual wait for the procurement process, and without tying up capital.
- Pay only for the IT capacity used – reducing costs by eliminating over-provisioning
- Flexible pricing models including ‘per VM’, accurately track costs in real-time
- Add capacity in minutes, not months, and then scale up or down as required
- Include whole IT environments, including multi-vendor systems
- Extend capacity to include public cloud resources
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Keep business-critical workloads on premises
HPE Flexible Capacity combines the benefits of public cloud and on-premises IT for the ultimate, hybrid solution:
- Gain the ability, pay-per-use billing and dynamic scalability of cloud in the privacy of the datacentre
- Easily handle surges in demand to enable faster go-to-market
- Avoid wasting capital on unused capacity
- Maintain control of security, data privacy, compliance and performance
HPE Flexible Capacity services enable you to address your customers’ budgetary constraints – giving them the confidence to develop long-term relationships with your organisation for greater account control. These services also strengthen your cloud business and speed time to revenue.
Worth with Tech Data to identify your customers’ IT support needs, using our experienced HPE team to help you scope the best possible solution to fit their requirement and budget.