Why HPE Intelligent Management Centre (IMC)
As the demands on the network have increased with the shift towards virtualisation, cloud, mobility and rich-media application solutions, organisations have increasingly struggled to keep pace with the business need for networks that balance sufficient levels of performance, security and flexibility, with the need for management simplicity and cost-efficiencies. One of the key issues for IT teams has been the legacy of multiple, multi-vendor network management tools, which has meant a disproportionately high percentage of IT budgets being allocated to ongoing operations and maintenance, as opposed to innovation in support of business growth. HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) is a unified, single-pane infrastructure management solution that provides visibility across entire networks, enabling complete management of resources, services, and users.
- Lower operating expenses and improve TCO with automated features, default alerts and consolidation of tools
- Improve network availability and reliability through automated configuration management and comprehensive auditing
- Ensure faster problem recognition and resolution through improved visibility across the network
- Improve network security with better endpoint defence, control and visibility
- Reduce network complexities with unified management between wired and wireless, and physical and virtual networks.
Why work with Tech Data Advanced Solutions?
Work with Tech Data to identify, optimise and deliver HPE networking solutions for your customers – using IMC to unify wired and wireless networks. Whether it’s addressing the needs of SMB organisations or large enterprises, we can help you to reach new markets and win more deals. Our HPE Networking specialists will ensure that you maximise margins by presenting clear upsell and attach opportunities and focusing on unified HPE Networking and Converged Infrastructure solutions.